- Journeys Separate Ways

マイブログ リスト

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2010年12月14日火曜日

The power of the state kill me today

Cristina Branco - Água e Mel

I can't believe he died.
He dissappeared like the characters of my poem.
He dissappeared like the wind in the spring .
I had to resign myself to the fact that he was gone forever.

Please tell me why do you kill the love of my life.
Do you feel guilt about in the past decade.
I don't admit my guilt.
I don't permit the power of the state.

In the rain cherry blossoms are flowering.
He died in the spring.
The rain changed the snow on that day.
The power of the state kill him.

Please tell me why do you kill the love of my life.
Do you feel guilt about in the past decade.
I don't admit my guilt.
I don't admit the power of the state.
The power of the state kill me today.
I don't admit to myself my guilt.

Fall cherry blossoms in the rain.
Scatter cherry blossoms by the wind.
Dissapear Japan.
Dissapear Japan.

23:43 2010/04/12 Monday