- Journeys Separate Ways

マイブログ リスト

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2016年1月5日火曜日

Romance/Robert Louis Stevenson翻訳二日目

Romance
Robert Louis Stevenson

I will make you brooches and toys for your delight
Of bird-song at morning and star-shine at night.
I will make a palace fit for you and me
Of green days in forests and blue days at sea.
朝の小鳥の囀りや夜の星の瞬(またた)きで
僕は、君に、ブ口ウチや君が喜ぶ小物を作ろう
森の緑色の日々や海の青い日々で
僕は、君と僕に相応しい宮殿を作ろう

I will make my kitchen, and you shall keep your room,
Where white flows the river and bright blows the broom,
And you shall wash your linen and keep your body white
In rainfall at morning and dewfall at night.
僕は、僕の台所を作ろう、そして、君には君の部屋を確保して貰おう
白い物が川に流れ、色鮮やかな物が箒(ほうき)に吹き付ける
君は、君の下着を洗い、君の体を清潔に保つ
朝の降雨や夜の結露で

And this shall be for music when no one else is near,
The fine song for singing, the rare song to hear!
That only I remember, that only you admire,
Of the broad road that stretches and the roadside fire.
そして、これは、音楽故だろう、他に誰も近くにいなくても、
歌うにすばらしい歌、めったに聞けない歌!
伸びる広々とした道や道端の焚き火を
僕は、思い出すだけ、君は愛でるだけ

Sing me a Song of a Lad that is Gone
立ち去る若者の歌を僕に歌って

20:42 2015/11/08日曜日