- Journeys Separate Ways

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2016年7月30日土曜日

The Sick Child1/Robert Louis Stevenson翻訳

The Sick Child
From Underwoods
Robert Louis Stevenson

Child --
O mother, lay your hand on my brow!
O mother, mother, where am I now?
Why is the room so gaunt and great?
Why am I lying awake so late?
子供--
オゥ、お母さん、僕の額に貴方の手を当てて!
オゥ、お母さん、僕は今何処にいるの?
何故その部屋はそんなに無意味でばかでかいの?
何故僕はこんなに遅くまで起きているの?

21:43 2016/05/12木

Mother --
Fear not at all: the night is still.
Nothing is here that means you ill --
Nothing but lamps the whole town through,
And never a child awake but you.

Child --
Mother, mother, speak low in my ear,
Some of the things are so great and near,
Some are so small and far away,
I have a fear that I cannot say.
What have I done, and what do I fear,
And why are you crying, mother dear?

Mother --
Out in the city, sounds begin,
Thank the kind God, the carts come in!
An hour or two more and God is so kind,
The day shall be blue in the windowblind,
Then shall my child go sweetly asleep,
And dream of the birds and the hills of sheep.