- Journeys Separate Ways

マイブログ リスト

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2015年2月25日水曜日

Could I Have This Dance / Anne Murray翻訳

Could I Have This Dance
Anne Murray
Songwriters: Holyfield, Wayland; House, Bob;

I'll always remember the song they were playin'
The first time we danced and I knew
As we swayed to the music and held to each other
I fell in love with you
私は何時も、彼らが演奏していたあの歌を懐かしく思う
私達が踊った初めての時間、そして私は、記憶に留めた
私達は曲に合わせて傾(かし)ぎ、お互いに持ち堪えた
私は、貴方に恋をした

Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?
Would you be my partner then every night?
When we're together it feels so right
Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?
私の命の憩いに、このダンスを踊って下さいますか?
じゃあ貴方は、夜毎、私のパ―トゥナ一を務めて下さいますか?
私達が一つになるだけで、全く申し分がないと思った
私の命の憩いに、このダンスを踊って下さいますか?

I'll always remember that magic moment
When I held you close to me
As we moved together, I knew forever
You're all I'll ever need
私は何時も、あのうっとりするような刹那を懐かしく思う
私達が一つになって移動している内に、私は、永遠にと思った
私は、貫方だけを、変わる事なく求める

Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?
Would you be my partner every night?
When we're together it feels so right
Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?
私の命の憩いに、このダンスを踊って下さいますか?
じゃあ貴方は、夜毎、私のパ―トゥナ一を務めて下さいますか?
私達が一つになるだけで、全く申し分がないと思った
私の命の憩いに、このダンスを踊って下さいますか?

Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?
Would you be my partner every night?
When we're together it feels so right
Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?
私の命の憩いに、このダンスを踊って下さいますか?
じゃあ貴方は、夜毎、私のパ―トゥナ一を務めて下さいますか?
私達が一つになるだけで、全く申し分がないと思った
私の命の憩いに、このダンスを踊って下さいますか?

20:41 2015/01/13火曜日