- Journeys Separate Ways

マイブログ リスト

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2014年11月5日水曜日

Rhythm Of the Falling Rain / The Cascades翻訳

The Cascades Rhythm of the Falling Rain

Rhythm Of the Falling Rain
The Cascades
Writer(s): John C. Gummoe

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again
降る雨の韻律に耳を傾けてごらん
それは、僕がどれ程愚かだったか、僕に語りかけている
僕は、雨が止もうと、僕が分けもなく泣こうと、又一人きりになろうと
いいと思う

The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know
That when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart
気になる唯一の女は、真新しいスタ一トを期待して去(い)ってしまった
しかし、あの日彼女が永久に去ったために、彼女は、僕の心を奪ったままだと云う事を、
彼女は、殆んど知りもしない

Rain please tell me now does that seem fair
For her to steal my heart away when she don't care
I can't love another when my heart’s somewhere far away
雨よ、彼女は関心がないのに、僕の愛情を勝ち得るなんて、彼女にはフェアであると思うと、どうか今度は僕に告げて
僕の気持ちがどこか遠くにある時も、他の人を愛せない

The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know that when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart
気になる唯一の女は、真新しいスタ一トを期待して去(い)ってしまった
しかし、あの日彼女が永久に去ったために、彼女は、僕の心を奪ったままだと云う事を、
彼女は、殆んど知りもしない

Rain won't you tell her that I love her so
Please ask the sun to set her heart aglow
Rain in her heart and let the love we knew start to grow
雨よ、お前は、僕が一通りでなく彼女を愛していると、彼女に告げてはくれないだろうか
彼女の胸を焦がすよう、どうか太陽に頼んで
彼女の胸に雨よ降れ、そして僕達が覚えがある恋心が、育ち始めるといい

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again
降る雨の韻律に耳を傾ける
それは、僕がどれ程愚かだったか、僕に語りかけている
僕は、雨が止もうと、僕が分けもなく泣こうと、又一人きりになろうと
いいと思う

Oh, listen to the falling rain
Pitter pater, pitter pater
Oh, oh, oh, listen to the falling rain
Pitter pater, pitter pater
あぁ、降る雨の韻律に耳を傾けてごらん
ピタ パタ、ピタ パタ
あぁ、あぁ、 あぁ、降る雨の韻律に耳を傾けてごらん
ピタ パタ、ピタ パタ

21:51 2014/09/23火曜日