- Journeys Separate Ways

マイブログ リスト

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2015年6月21日日曜日

If You Could See Me Now/Sarah Vaughan翻訳ー日目

If You Could See Me Now
Sarah Vaughan

If you could see me now
You know how blue I've been
One look is all you need to see the mood I'm in
Perhaps then you'd realize
I'm still in love with you
もし貴方が今私に会えたら、
私が、どれだけ沈んでいたか、貴方には分かる
私が身を置いている気分に、見るなり気付くしかない
おそらく、その時貴方は、私が今も、貴方に恋していると、つくづく思うでしょう

If you could see me now
You'll find me being grave
And trying awfully hard to make my tears behave
But that's quite impossible
I'm still in love with you
もし貴方が今私に会えたら、
貴方は、瀕死の私に出合うでしょう
そして、私の涙を慎ませようとするのは、ひどく難しい
ともかく、それは全く不可能
私は今も、貴方に恋している

You halfen my way and some memorable day
And the month will be made, for a while
I'll try to smile but can I play the part
Without my heart
Behind the smile

The way I feel for you, I never could disguise
The look of love is written plainly in your eyes
I think you'll be mine again
If you could see me now

You would be mine if you could see me now

23:35 2015/05/02土曜日