- Journeys Separate Ways

マイブログ リスト

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2015年11月8日日曜日

Paper Roses/Marie Osmond翻訳

Paper Roses
Marie Osmond
written by Bohlen, Dieter.
Published by
Lirycs,Warner/Chappell
Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group

I realize the way your eyes deceived me
With tender looks that I mistook for love;
So take away the flowers that you gave me
And send the kind that you remind me of.
貴方の目は、恋情と見紛うばかりの微妙な目付きで、私を惑わせて来た、とつくづく思う
だから、貴方が私に下さった花を持って行って
そして、私を思い出させるような物は、送って

Your pretty lips look warm and so appealing
They seem to have the sweetness of a rose;
But when you give a kiss there is no feeling
It's just a stiff and artificial pose.
I thought that you would be a perfect lover
貴方の厄介な唇は、扇情的で、とても魅力的
それは、バラの優美さを兼ね備えているかのよう
それなのに貴方は、キスを許しても、どんな思い入れもない
それは、本当に横柄で、わざとらしいポゥズ
貴方は、申し分のない恋人になるだろう、と思った

You seemed so full of sweetness at the start;
But like a big red rose that's made of paper
There isn't any sweetness in your heart.
初め、貴方は、とても思い遣りに満ちているように思えた
でも、紙で作られた赤いバラの大輪のように、
貴方の心には、思い遣りなど微塵もない

Paper Roses
paper Roses
ペィパ― ロゥズィズ
ペィパ― ロゥズィズ

Oh how real those roses seem to be!
But they're only imitation
Like your imitation lover for me.
オゥ、そのバラは、どれ程本物らしく見える事だろう!
でも、それは、只のイミテイション
私にとって、貴方は偽の恋人であるのと同じように

21:31 2015/09/12土曜日