- Journeys Separate Ways

マイブログ リスト

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2015年12月11日金曜日

Hard To Say I'm Sorry/Chicago翻訳

Hard To Say I'm Sorry
Chicago

"Everybody needs a little time away," I heard her say, "from each other."
"Even lovers need a holiday far away from each other."
Hold me now.
It's hard for me to say I'm sorry.
I just want you to stay.
「誰でも皆、離れている時間が少しは必要よ。」
僕は、彼女が言うのを聞いていた
「お互いから。」
「恋人同志でも、互いから離れる休日が必要よ。」
僕を抱き締めて、今直ぐに
後悔していると、僕に言える筈がない
僕は、只、君にずっと居てほしい

After all that we've been through,
I will make it up to you. I promise to.
And after all that's been said and done,
You're just the part of me I can't let go.
僕達はもう終わったけれども
僕は君に其の埋め合わせをしたい
約束する
そう、語り尽くし、し尽くして来たけれども
君は、正真正銘、僕が手放せない僕のー部分だ

Couldn't stand to be kept away just for the day from your body.
Wouldn't wanna be swept away, far away from the one that I love.
Hold me now.
It's hard for me to say I'm sorry.
I just want you to know.
Hold me now.
I really want to tell you I'm sorry.
I could never let you go.
君と云う人から、一日たりとも遠ざけられる事に耐えられなかった
僕が愛する其の人から、遠く離れ、一掃されたくなかった
僕を抱き締めて、今直ぐに
後悔していると、僕に言える筈がない
僕は、只、君に分かってほしい
僕を抱き締めて、今直ぐに
後悔している、と僕は、実のところ君に打ち明けたい

After all that we've been through,
I will make it up to you. I promise to.
And after all that's been said and done,
You're just the part of me I can't let go.
僕達はもう、終わったけれども
僕は君に其の埋め合わせをしたい
約束する
そう、語り尽くし、し尽くして来たけれども
君は、正真正銘、僕が手放せない僕のー部分だ


After all that we've been through,
I will make it up to you. I promise to.
僕達はもう終わったけれども
僕は、君に其の埋め合わせをしたい
約束する

You're gonna be the lucky one.
君は運のいい人になろうとしているんだね

*・・・・・・・*

Hard to Say I'm Sorry 素直になれなくてと云う邦題は、不適切です。
2012年に訳しましたが、改竄されていましたから、訳し直しました。

22:02 2015/10/14水曜日