- Journeys Separate Ways

マイブログ リスト

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2015年10月12日月曜日

Chicago/Eydie Gorme翻訳一日目

Chicago
Eydie Gorme

I got the surprise, the surprise of my life
I had to stop and stare
I saw a man dancing with his own wife
And you'll never guess where...
意外だった、私の人生の番狂わせ
私は、立ち止まり、只、目を瞠った
私は、自分の妻と踊る男を見た
そして、貴方は、どんな風にも思いもしない

Chicago, Chicago -- that toddlin' town, that toddlin' town
Chicago, Chicago -- I'll show you around -- I love it
Betcha bottom dollar you'll lose your blues
In Chicago, Chicago
The town that Billy Sunday could not shut down
シカゴ、シカゴ -- あのぶらぶら歩くだけの街、あのぶらぶら歩くだけの街
シカゴ、シカゴ -- 私は、貴方にあちこち見せましょう
きっと、貴方の憂鬱も吹き飛ぶ
シカゴ、シカゴでは
ビリ―・サンデイが、休業しようもない街

On State Street, that great street
I just want to stay, I just want to stay
They do things they don't do on Broadway, say
They have the time, the time of their life
I saw a man who danced with his wife
In Chicago ... Chicago ... Chicago, Chicago
Free and easy town, brassy, breezy town
Chicago ... Chicago
Let me cool my heels right down at Marshall Field
Come and walk with
Along the lake, to the drake
Hollar and hoot, all through the loop
Shout out now to Mrs. O'Leary's cow
No she-she, life is peachy
Chicago ... we'll meet at the Pump Room Ambassador East
To say the least
On shishkabob and breast of squab we will feed and get free
Don't tell me sin is rampid and right
Think of that man who danced with his wife
In Chicago ... Chicago ...
I feel sympathy for that wonderful, windy town!

22:28 2015/08/18火曜日