A Fella With An Umbrella
Irving Berlin
I'm just a fella, a fella with an umbrella,
Looking for a girl who saved her love for a rainy day.
I'm just a fella, a fella with an umbrella,
Glad to see the skies of blue have turned into skies of gray.
Raindrops have brought us together,
And that's what I long to see.
Maybe the break in the weather will prove to be a break for me.
僕は、その男、傘を持った男
雨の一日のお陰で、恋を全うした女を捜している
僕は、その男、傘を持った男
晴れた空が、どんよりした空に変わった事に気付いて、嬉しい
雨の滴は、僕達を互いに引き合わせた
そして今、僕がどれ程会いたいと思っているか
おそらく天気の変わり目は、僕にとって、一つの大事な機会になる事が証明される
So I'll be the fella, that fella with an umbrella,
If you'll be the girl who saved her love for a rainy day.
Oh, the raindrops have brought us together,
And that's what I long to see.
Maybe the break in the weather will prove to be a big break for me.
So I'll be the fella, the kid with the small umbrella,
If you'll be the girl who saved her love for a rainy day.
If you will be the girl, the girl who saved her love for a rainy day.
そう、僕は、その男、傘を持った男
もし君が、雨の一日のお陰で、恋を全うしたその女(ひと)であれば
ああ雨の滴が、僕達を互いに引き合わせた
そして今、僕がどれ程会いたいと思っているか
おそらく天気の変わり目は、僕にとって、一つの大事な機会になる事が証明されるだろう
そう、僕は、その男、小さな傘を持った子供
もし君が、雨の一日のお陰で、恋を全うしたその女(ひと)であれば
もし君が、雨の一日のお陰で、恋を全うしたその女(ひと)であれば
23:02 2014/08/01金曜日
The Red Shoes(赤い色の靴)Hans Christian Andersen 成田悦子翻訳童話.org
-
カレンはグラス(ガラス)の棚に陳列された、違う色の変化に富んだ靴に目を瞠(みは)るばかりでした。その時、彼女は輝くほどの赤い色のイナムル(エナメル)シュウズの上ではっと息をのみました。カレンがその靴に触れると謎めいた魅力を感じ、彼女は彼女用にとおばあさんにそれを買ってもらったのです。
1 週間前
