- Journeys Separate Ways

マイブログ リスト

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2014年9月24日水曜日

La Isla Bonita / Madonna翻訳一日目


Madonna - La Isla Bonita, Lyrics In Video


La Isla Bonita
Artist: Madonna
Album: True Blue
Writer: Madonna Ciccone, Patrick Leonard, Madonna, Bruce Gaitsch

Como puede ser verdad

Last night I dreamt of San Pedro
Just like I'd never gone, I knew the song
A young girl with eyes like the desert
It all seems like yesterday, not far away
昨日の夜、私は、サン・ぺドロの夢を見た
行ったことがないに等しいのに、私は、その歌を聞いたことがある
見捨てられた者のような目をした一人の若い女
それは、そんなに遥か昔のことではなく、昨日のことのように思える

Tropical the island breeze
All of nature, wild and free
This is where I long to be
La isla bonita
And when the samba played
The sun would set so high
Ring trough my ears and sting my eyes
Your Spanish lullaby
情熱的な、その島の騒動
生命あるものの全てが、放縦で、率直
ここは、私が住みたい場所
美しい島の娘
そして、サンバが奏でられると、陽はかくも高く定まる
私の耳を衝いて響き渡り、私の目を眩(くら)ます
貴方らしいスペイン風の労(いた)わり

This is where I long to be
La isla bonita
And when the samba played
The sun would set so high
Ring trough my ears and sting my eyes
Your Spanish lullaby
情熱的な、その島の騒動
生命あるものの全てが、放縦で、率直
ここは、私が住みたい場所
美しい島の娘
そして、サンバが奏でられると、陽はかくも高く定まる
私の耳を衝いて響き渡り、私の目を眩(くら)ます
貴方らしいスペイン風の労(いた)わり

I fell in love with San Pedro
Warm wind carried on the sea, he called to me
Te diso te amo
I prayed that the days would last, they went so fast

Tropical the island breeze
All of nature, wild and free
This is where I long to be
La isla bonita
And when the samba played
The sun would set so high
Ring trough my ears and sting my eyes
Your Spanish lullaby

I want to be where the sun warms the sky
When it's time for siesta you can watch them go by
Beautiful faces, no cares in this world
Where girl loves a boy and a boy loves a girl

Last night I dreamt of San Pedro
It all seems like yesterday, not far away

Tropical the island breeze
All of nature, wild and free
This is where I long to be
La isla bonita
And when the samba played
The sun would set so high
Ring trough my ears and sting my eyes
Your Spanish lullaby

Tropical the island breeze
All of nature, wild and free
This is where I long to be
La isla bonita
And when the samba played
The sun would set so high
Ring trough my ears and sting my eyes
Your Spanish lullaby

Tropical the island breeze
All of nature, wild and free
This is where I long to be
La isla bonita
And when the samba played
The sun would set so high
Ring trough my ears and sting my eyes
Your Spanish lullaby

23:25 2014/08/12木曜日