- Journeys Separate Ways

マイブログ リスト

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2014年10月3日金曜日

Girl from Ipanema翻訳

Girl from Ipanema
Songwriter:
JOBIM, ANTONIO CARLOS / DE MORAES, VINICIUS / GIMBEL, NORMAN

Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking and
When she passes, each one she passes goes
得意げな、褐色の肌の、若くて惚れ惚れするようなイパネマ娘が歩いて行く
彼女が通ると、彼女がすれ違う人皆、ついていく

When she walks, she's like a samba
That swings so cool and sways so gentle that
When she passes, each one she passes goes
彼女が歩く時、実に興をそそる様子でスウィングし、実に慣れた風にスウェイする、いかにもサンバといった様子
彼女が通ると、すれ違う人皆、ついていく

But I watch her so sadly
How can I tell her, "I love you"?
Yes, I would give my heart gladly
But each day, when she walks to the sea
She looks straight ahead, not at me
そこで僕は、ほとほと呆れて、彼女を見守る
「僕は君が好きだ。」と、どんな風に切り出せばいいのか?
そう、僕は、喜んで僕の心を傾けたいのに
それなのに、日毎、彼女が海に向かって歩く時は、彼女は、僕をではなく、真直ぐ前を見る

Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking and
When she passes, I smile but she doesn't see, doesn't see
得意げな、褐色の肌の、若くて惚れ惚れするようなイパネマ娘が歩いて行く
彼女が通る時、僕がにっこりしても、彼女は、目にも留めない

But I watch her so sadly
Porque tudo to triste
Yes, I would give my heart gladly
But each day, when she walks to the sea
She looks straight ahead, not at me
そこで僕は、ほとほと呆れて、彼女を見守る
「僕は君が好きだ。」と、どんな風に切り出せばいいのか?
そう、僕は、喜んで僕の心を傾けたいのに
それなのに、日毎、彼女が海に向かって歩く時は、彼女は、僕をではなく、真直ぐ前を見る

Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking and
When she passes, I smile but she doesn't see, doesn't see
得意げな、褐色の肌の、若くて惚れ惚れするようなイパネマ娘が歩いて行く
彼女が通る時、僕がにっこりしても、彼女は、目にも留めない

22:10 2014/08/21木曜日