- Journeys Separate Ways

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2014年10月24日金曜日

If We Hold On Together / Diana Ross翻訳一日目

If We Hold On Together
Diana Ross
Writer:James Horner, Will Jennings

Don't lose your way
with each passing day
You've come so far
Don't throw it away
Live believing
Dreams are for weaving
Wonders are waiting to start
Live your story
Faith, hope and glory
Hold to the truth in your heart
過ごしているその日その日の中に、貴方の有り様を見失わないで
貴方は、こんなに遠くまで来た
それを無駄にしないで
信ずる所を、実践しなさい
夢は、織り成すもの
奇跡が、始動するのを侍っている
貴方の定めをを生きるといい
信念、可能性の末に栄行を
貴方の魂の正直さを捨てないで

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
Where clouds roll by, for you and I
私達が、一致して持ち堪(こた)えれば、
私達の夢は、決して枯れはしない
夢というものは、
貴方と私に向かって、どこから暗雲が流れ寄せようと、
永遠に私達を切り抜けさせる

Souls in the wind
Must learn how to bend
Seek out a star
Hold on to the end

Valley...Mountain
There is a fountain
Washes our tears all away
Words are swaying
Someone is praying
Please let us come home to stay

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
Where clouds roll by
For you and I

When we are out there in the dark
We'll dream about the sun
In the dark we'll feel the light
Warm our hearts...everyone

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
As high as souls can fly
The clouds roll by
For you and I

22:39 2014/09/10水曜日