- Journeys Separate Ways

マイブログ リスト

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2014年10月20日月曜日

Top Hat, White Tie, and Tails / Irving Berlin翻訳 

Top Hat, White Tie, and Tails
Irving Berlin

I just got an invitation through the mails:
"Your presence requested this evening, it's formal
A top hat, a white tie and tails"
Nothing now could take the wind out of my sails
Because I'm invited to step out this evening
With top hat, white tie and tails
僕は、確かに郵便で招待状を受け取った
「今晩来て下さい、正式の舞踏会です、シルクハツト、燕尾服には、白いネクタイを」
今はもう、困惑させられるものなど何一つない
僕が、シルクハットを被って、燕尾服に白いネクタイで今晩出かけて来るよう誘われるなんて

I'm puttin' on my top hat
Tyin' up my white tie
Brushin' off my tails
僕は、シルクハットを被って
白いネクタイを締めて
燕尾服に残らずブラシを掛けるつもり

I'm dudein' up my shirt front
Puttin' in the shirt studs
Polishin' my nails
ワイシャツの前のホックを嵌めて、
ワイシャツのカフスボタンを留めて、
爪を磨くつもり

I'm steppin' out, my dear
To breathe an atmosphere that simply reeks with class
And I trust that you'll excuse my dust when I step on the gas
For I'll be there
僕は出かけるところ、
僕がそこに行く為に、急いでいる時、君は、僕の混乱を大目に見てくれるものと期待している

Puttin' down my top hat
Mussin' up my white tie
Dancin' in my tails
シルクハットを下に置いて
白いネク夕イを皺くちゃにして
燕尾服を着てダンスをするつもり

22:46 2014/09/06土曜日