- Journeys Separate Ways

マイブログ リスト

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2015年5月21日木曜日

On The Street Where You Live/Vic Damone翻訳一日目

On The Street Where You Live
Vic Damone

I have often walked down this street before
But the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before
All at once am I several stories high
Knowing I'm on the street where you live
僕は、以前、この通りに沿ってよく歩いた
舗道は、以前、何時も僕の足元に延びていた
気持ちが高ぶって、様々な筋書きを考えている内に、僕は、君が暮らす通りにいる

Are there lilac trees in the heart of town?
Can you hear a lark in any other part of town?
Does enchantment pour out of every door?
No, it's just on the street where you live
街の中心部に、リラの木がある?
街の、他のどんな所で、雲雀の声を耳に出来る?
どの玄関からでも、魅惑的な女が飛び出して来る?
いや、そんな事は、君が暮らすこの通りで起こるだけ

And oh, the towering feeling just to know somehow you are near
The overpowering feeling that any second you may suddenly appear

People stop and stare, they don't bother me
For there's nowhere else on earth that I would rather be
Let the time go by, I won't care if I
Can be here on the street where you live

23:04 2015/04/02木曜日