- Journeys Separate Ways

マイブログ リスト

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2015年5月5日火曜日

Wanted / Al Martino翻訳

Wanted
Al Martino
Songwriters: FULTON, JACK/STEELE LOIS

Wanted, someone who kissed me
And held me closely, then stole my heart
Wanted, someone I trusted
Who gave no warning we'd ever part
用がある、僕にキスをして、僕をきつく抱き締めた、それから僕の心を知らぬ間に奪った或る人に
用がある、僕が信用した人に
誰がどのような警告をしなくとも、僕達は何(いず)れ別れただろう

She was last seen hiding out in someone's arms
He knew nothing of the danger in her charms
誰かの腕の中に、隠れているところを最後に目撃された
彼は、彼女の魅力に何の脅威も感じていなかった

A jury may find her guilty
But I'd forgive her if I could see
A signed confession that she's repented
And really wanted no one but me
或る陪審員は、彼女に有罪の判決を下すかも知れない
しかし、もし、僕が目撃出来たとしても、僕は、彼女を許そうとしただろう
彼女が懺悔し、僕以外、実際、用があるものなどいなかった十字架を切った告白

Wanted, someone who kissed me
And held me closely, then stole my heart
Wanted, someone I trusted
Who gave no warning that we'd ever part
用がある、僕にキスをして、僕をきつく抱き締めた、それから僕の心を知らぬ間に奪った或る人に
用がある、僕が信用した人に
誰がどのような警告をしなくとも、僕達は何(いず)れ別れただろう

She was last seen hiding out in someone's arms
He knew nothing of the danger in her charms
誰かの腕の中に、隠れているところを最後に目撃された
彼は、彼女の魅力に何の脅威も感じていなかった

A jury may find her guilty
But I'd forgive her if I could see
A signed confession that she's repented
And really wanted no one but me
或る陪審員は、彼女に有罪の判決を下すかも知れない
しかし、もし、僕が目撃出来たとしても、僕は、彼女を許そうとしただろう
彼女が懺悔し、僕以外、実際、用があるものなどいなかった十字架を切った告白

22:52 2015/03/22日曜日