woman in love
Barbra Streisand
Life is a moment in space
When the dream is gone
It's a lonelier place
I kiss the morning good-bye
But down inside you know
We never know why
宇宙にあって、人の命は、ほんの一瞬
理想とするものが失われるやいなや、
そこは、より孤独な場所になる
私は、朝のグッバイのキスをする
それなのに、心は沈み、貴方は、知る
私達は、もう目的が分からない
The road is narrow and long
When eyes meet eyes
And the feeling is strong
I turn away from the wall
I stumble and fall
But I give you it all
視線が視線に応じ、そうして思いが強くなる時、道は、狭く、そして遠い
私は、隔てから離れる
私は、躓き、そして倒れる
只、私は、その全てを貴方に託す
I am a woman in love
And I'd do anything
To get you into my world
And hold you within
It's a right I defend
Over and over again
What do I do?
私は只の恋する女
だから私は、貫方を私の世界に引き付け、
貴方を胸に抱き続ける為なら、何でもしようとする
それは、何度も何度も繰り返し、私が正当とする正義
私に何が出来るの?
With you eternally mine
In love there is
No measure of time
We planned it all at the start
That you and I
Live in each others heart
We may be oceans away
You feel my love
I hear what you say
No truth is ever a lie
I stumble and fall
But I give you it all
I am a woman in love
And I'd do anything
To get you into my world
And hold you within
It's a right I defend
Over and over again
What do I do?
I am a woman in love
And I'm talkin' to you
You know how you feel
What a woman can do
It's a right I defend
Over and over again
I am a woman in love
And I'd do anything
To get you into my world
And hold you within
It's a right I defend
Over and over again
What do I do___.
22:57 2015/04/04土曜日
The Red Shoes(赤い色の靴)Hans Christian Andersen 成田悦子翻訳童話.org
-
カレンはグラス(ガラス)の棚に陳列された、違う色の変化に富んだ靴に目を瞠(みは)るばかりでした。その時、彼女は輝くほどの赤い色のイナムル(エナメル)シュウズの上ではっと息をのみました。カレンがその靴に触れると謎めいた魅力を感じ、彼女は彼女用にとおばあさんにそれを買ってもらったのです。
1 週間前
