- Journeys Separate Ways

マイブログ リスト

TranslateElement翻訳

涸れた倦み

  • 認知に正誤はない - 「我が国では高齢化の進展とともに、認知症の人が増加しています。65歳以上を対象にした令和4年度(2022年度)の調査の推計、認知症の人の割合は約12%、認知症の前段階と考えられている軽度認知障害の人の割合は約16%とされ、3人に1人が認知機能にかかわる症状がある。」 「」は政府の広報の記述です。3人に1人も認...
    2 週間前

涸れた倦み

2010年6月7日月曜日

My life is wrecked

 The first time 

Everyone want to behave naturally.
Everyone is free to eat or not.
Everyone is free to think or not.
Everyone is free to see or not.
Everyone is free to sleep or not.

I want my spine.
I want to walk with my back straight.
I want my face.I want to sing a song in my shape of lip.
I want my finger.
And I want to strum the strings of my guitar with my free finger.
I want my leg.
I want to sit with my long legs crossed.

My body is destroyed and change different shapes.
My life is wrecked.
It seems  a broken mirror.
I can't look at myself in the mirror. I can't live myself.
This cocktail tastes like a hell on earth.

22:37 2010/06/07 Monday

Googleはこの記事を検索に出していません。
一昨日のセレナーデも検索出来ません。
こうした詩や記事は、いつも誰かに盗ませます。